What are the common diseases of digestive system?
Here are six of the most common gastrointestinal problems — and what can be done about them.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Heartburn happens, but if it occurs regularly, you may need to be evaluated for GERD.
- Chronic Diarrhea.
- Chronic Constipation.
What are some stomach diseases?
- Stomach diseases include gastritis, gastroparesis, Crohn’s disease and various cancers.
- The stomach is an important organ in the body.
- Examples including the name gastropathy include portal hypertensive gastropathy and Ménétrier’s disease, also known as “hyperplastic hypersecretory gastropathy”.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders?
The Most Common Signs & Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Bloating & Excess Gas. Bloating could be a sign of several GI disorders, like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), or food intolerance such as Celiac disease.
- Nausea & Vomiting.
- Abdominal Pain.