Which diseases are caused by fungi?
Other human diseases caused by fungi include athlete’s foot, ringworm, aspergillosis, histoplasmosis, and coccidioidomycosis.
What are the diseases of plants?
List of plant diseases
- aster yellows.
- bacterial wilt.
- blight. fire blight. rice bacterial blight.
- crown gall.
- rot. basal rot.
What are some examples of plant and animal diseases due to fungi?
Search for these fungal disease fact sheets on Ohioline:
- Dollar Spot of Turfgrass.
- Powdery Mildew on Ornamental Plants.
- Damping-Off and Root Rot of Beans.
- Botrytis Gray Mold on Greenhouse Floral Crops.
- Scab of Apple and Crabapple.
- Dutch Elm Disease.
What are the diseases caused by virus in plant?
- TOBACCO MOSAIC VIRUS (TMV)
- TOMATO SPOTTED WILT VIRUS (TSWV)
- TOMATO YELLOW LEAF CURL VIRUS (TYLCV)
- CUCUMBER MOSAIC VIRUS (CMV)
- POTATO VIRUS Y (PVY)
- CAULIFLOWER MOSAIC VIRUS (CaMV)
- AFRICAN CASSAVA MOSAIC VIRUS (ACMV)
- PLUM POX VIRUS (PPV)