What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What are the 5 most common diseases?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.
What are some interesting diseases?
- (CNN) — Mad cow disease, SARS and now swine flu: Some diseases grab the headlines.
- Water allergy.
- Foreign accent syndrome.
- Laughing Death.
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP)
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
What are the 4 types of diseases?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.