A doctor who specializes in neurology is called a neurologist.
The neurologist treats disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, such as: Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke.
Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
What are some common brain disorders?
Types of Brain Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Brain Cancer.
- Epilepsy and Other Seizure Disorders.
- Mental Disorders.
- Parkinson’s and Other Movement Disorders.
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
What are the worst brain diseases?
Debilitating Diseases – 12 Diseases that change millions of lives
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) – Lou Gherig’s Disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Disease (COPD)
- Cerebral Palsy.
What doctors deal with diseases?
Specialty doctors include the following types:
- Allergists. An allergist or immunologist focuses on preventing and treating allergic diseases and conditions.
- Infectious disease doctors.
Which of the following is a specialist who treats diseases of the urinary tract?
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Patients may be referred to a urologist if their physician suspects they may need treatment for a condition relating to bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys, and adrenal glands.