What disease starts with an E?
- Ear Infection [Otitis Media]
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) — see Hearing, Early Detection & Intervention.
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE)
- Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- EBV Infection (Epstein-Barr Virus Infection)
- EEE (Eastern Equine Encephalitis)
What are the names of skin diseases?
Common childhood skin disorders include:
- diaper rash.
- seborrheic dermatitis.
- fifth disease.
What are some rare skin diseases?
- Overview. Millions of Americans live with at least one skin condition.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa. Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory condition that causes lesions to form on parts of the body where skin touches skin.
- Inverse psoriasis.
- Harlequin ichthyosis.
- Morgellons disease.
What skin disease starts with an M?
Molluscum contagiosum is a skin rash caused by a virus.