How do you identify plant pests and diseases?
- Angular Leaf Spot.
- Bacterial Blight.
- Bacterial Spot.
- Bacterial Wilt.
- Corn Leaf Blights.
- Downy Mildew.
- Early Blight.
- Late Blight.
What are the different plant insects and pests?
The 10 Most Destructive Garden Insects and How to Get Rid of Them
- Aphids. Radu Bercan/Shutterstock.
- Cabbage Maggot. studio 2013/Shutterstock.
- Caterpillars. polarpx/Shutterstock.
- Cutworms. Sarah2/Shutterstock.
- Colorado Potato Beetle. Sergiy Kuzmin/Shutterstock.
- Mexican Bean Beetle.
- Flea Beetle.
- Tarnished Plant Bug.
What are the different types of plant diseases?
- Anthracnose. Infected plants develop dark, water soaked lesions on stems, leaves or fruit.
- Apple Scab. Scabby spots on fruits and leaves are sunken and may have velvety spores in the center.
- Bacterial Canker.
- Black Knot.
- Blossom End Rot.
- Brown Rot.
- Cedar Apple Rust.
- Club Root.
What are pests and diseases?
A pest is any animal or plant detrimental to humans or human concerns, including crops, livestock and forestry, among others. The term is also used of organisms that cause a nuisance, such as in the home. An older usage is of a deadly epidemic disease, specifically plague.