What are the common diseases of the reproductive system?
Common Reproductive Health Concerns for Women
- Uterine Fibroids.
- Gynecologic Cancer.
- Interstitial Cystitis.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
What are the diseases of the male and female reproductive system?
Examples of cancersOvarian cancer – Cancer of the ovary. Penile cancer – Cancer of the penis. Uterine cancer – Cancer of the uterus. Testicular cancer – Cancer of the testicle/(plural:testes).
What are the symptoms of a failure of the male reproductive system?
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area.
- Recurrent respiratory infections.
- Inability to smell.
Who treats male reproductive diseases?
Urologists. Urologists specialize in the treatment of the male and female urinary tracts. They also specialize in the male reproductive system. Men see urologists for conditions such as an enlarged prostate, kidney stones, or cancers of the urinary tract.