- the common cold and different types of flu.
- measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and shingles.
- herpes and cold sores.
- Ebola and Hanta fever.
Which diseases are not caused by virus?
Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs but can also affect other parts of the body. Mumps, rabies and AIDS are caused by viruses.
What are the diseases caused by virus in plant?
- TOBACCO MOSAIC VIRUS (TMV)
- TOMATO SPOTTED WILT VIRUS (TSWV)
- TOMATO YELLOW LEAF CURL VIRUS (TYLCV)
- CUCUMBER MOSAIC VIRUS (CMV)
- POTATO VIRUS Y (PVY)
- CAULIFLOWER MOSAIC VIRUS (CaMV)
- AFRICAN CASSAVA MOSAIC VIRUS (ACMV)
- PLUM POX VIRUS (PPV)
How many types of viruses are in the human body?
The human blood viromeWhole-genome sequencing data of blood from 8,240 individuals without any clear infectious disease revealed 94 different viruses in 42% of the study participants.
What are 5 diseases caused by bacteria?
- Infectious disease.