Viruses cause familiar infectious diseases such as the common cold, flu and warts.
They also cause severe illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, smallpox, and Ebola.
Viruses are like hijackers.
They invade living, normal cells and use those cells to multiply and produce other viruses like themselves.
Which of the following diseases is spread by virus?
Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
- A . Typhoid.
- B . Cholera.
- C . Measles.
- D . Malaria.
What is a virus infection?
What Is a Viral Infection? A viral infection is a proliferation of a harmful virus inside the body. Viruses cannot reproduce without the assistance of a host. Viruses infect a host by introducing their genetic material into the cells and hijacking the cell’s internal machinery to make more virus particles.
What causes viral?
A viral fever is caused by infection with a virus. Viruses are very small infectious agents. They infect and multiply within the cells of your body.
What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.