What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What is the most common disease?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.
What are the 4 types of diseases?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.
What are the most common medical conditions?
The 25 most common medical diagnoses
- Back pain.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Reflux esophagitis.