What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
Which is the most common disease in the world?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.
What are the most common medical problems?
The 25 most common medical diagnoses
- Back pain.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Reflux esophagitis.
What are the 5 most common childhood illnesses?
The 10 Most Common Childhood Illnesses
- Common Cold. Expect up to five bouts this year.
- RSV. Kids under 2 are most susceptible.
- Roseola. Good news: It’s usually over by age 2, and always by kindergarten.
- Gastroenteritis. It’s a lot worse than a tummy ache.
- Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease.
- Fifth Disease.
- Strep Throat.