- Flesh Eating Bug. This bug can quickly sweep through the body eating the body’s soft tissue.
- 3.Stroke. A stroke can occur when a blood vessel bursts or is blocked by a clot in the brain.
- Enterovirus D68.
- Bubonic Plague.
- Dengue Fever.
What are some illnesses that can kill you?
List of human disease case fatality rates
|Smallpox Variola major – specifically the malignant (flat) or hemorrhagic type||Untreated||~ 95%|
|Ebola virus disease – specifically EBOV||Untreated & Unvaccinated||83–90%|
67 more rows
What disease can kill you slowly?
Huntington’s disease (HD) is a hereditary and progressive brain disorder. You can’t “catch” it from another person. Although symptoms may first show up in midlife, Huntington’s can strike anyone from childhood to advanced age. Over 10 to 25 years, the disease gradually kills nerve cells in the brain.
Which disease killed the most humans?
Cholera, bubonic plague, smallpox, and influenza are some of the most brutal killers in human history. And outbreaks of these diseases across international borders, are properly defined as pandemic, especially smallpox, which throughout history, has killed between 300-500 million people in its 12,000 year existence.
What is the most deadly disease ever?
4 Deadliest Diseases in the US No One Warned You About
- Dengue Virus. According to 2014 Tropical Medicine Reports, the Dengue virus (DENV) is one of the most common viral diseases of the past 30 years, with approximately 390 million people infected globally each year.
- Influenza A.
- Marburg Virus Disease.
What is the biggest killer in the world?
Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world’s biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years.
What can kill you in 5 minutes?
Drugs that Can Kill You in 5 Minutes
- Call 91-9820466726. View Suicide.org’s list of hotlines for help in all states →
- Drug Cocktails. A vast majority of drug related deaths begin with a mixture.
- Heroin, Brown Sugar and Other opiates.
- Addiction to Deadly Drugs.