Follow the prevention guidelines below to keep your body and nervous system healthy:
- Exercise regularly.
- Do not smoke or use other tobacco products.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Take care of health conditions that may cause decreased nervous system functioning, such as:
- Eat a balanced diet.
What are the top 3 common nervous system disorders?
Brain and Nervous System. Brain and nervous system problems are common. These neurological disorders include multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, and stroke, and can affect memory and ability to perform daily activities.
How can I cure my nervous system naturally?
A balanced, low-fat diet with ample sources of vitamins B6, B12, and folate will help protect the nervous system. Make sure that your diet contains lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Drink plenty of water and other fluids. This helps prevent dehydration, which can cause confusion and memory problems.
What symptoms signal nervous system problems?
Signs and symptoms of nervous system disorders
- Persistent or sudden onset of a headache.
- A headache that changes or is different.
- Loss of feeling or tingling.
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength.
- Loss of sight or double vision.
- Memory loss.
- Impaired mental ability.
- Lack of coordination.
What foods are bad for the nervous system?
The 7 Worst Foods for Your Brain
- Sugary Drinks. Share on Pinterest.
- Refined Carbs. Refined carbohydrates include sugars and highly processed grains, such as white flour.
- Foods High in Trans Fats. Trans fats are a type of unsaturated fat that can have a detrimental effect on brain health.
- Highly Processed Foods.
- Fish High in Mercury.