What are the leading causes of death in the US?
- Heart disease.
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Influenza and pneumonia.
What are the common sickness in USA?
Colds and other upper respiratory conditionsThese infections—often referred to as the common cold, flu or bronchitis—can be both viral and/or bacterial, and can include symptoms such as fever, fatigue and cough.
What is the most common infectious disease in the US?
Most Common Infectious Diseases in the U.S.
- 8 / 15. Syphilis.
- 9 / 15. Gonorrhea.
- 10 / 15. Norovirus.
- 11 / 15. Salmonella.
- 12 / 15. Pneumonia.
- 13 / 15. Hepatitis C. Hepatitis is an inflammation of your liver due to a virus.
- 14 / 15. HIV. HIV attacks cells that help your body fight infection.
- 15 / 15. Common Cold. The common cold sounds minor, but it may not feel that way.
What are the most common chronic diseases in the US?
With statistics that high, it’s important that you know what chronic diseases pose the greatest potential threat to your safety.
- Heart Disease.
- Chronic Lung Disease.
- Kidney Disease.
Which is the most common disease in the world?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.