|Name of disease||Caused by||Parts of body affected|
|AIDS||Retrovirus (RNA virus)||Skin Cancer|
|Ebola haemorrhagic fever||Ebola Virus disease (EVD)||Fatal Illness in Humans, Fever|
|Zika disease||Zika Virus (mosquito borne disease)||Causes mild illness in the people like dengue, yellow fever|
9 more rows
What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What are the names of diseases?
What is BRI
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Allergies & Asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Heart Disease.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Liver Disease.
How many diseases are in the human body?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.
What are common diseases?
- Avian Influenza.
- Birth Defects.