How do you reverse autoimmune disease naturally?
- Heal Your Gut. Your gut is your gateway to health.
- Optimize Your Diet. The foods you eat play a major role in two key components of autoimmune disease — gut health and inflammation.
- Reduce Your Toxic Burden.
- Heal Your Infections.
- Relieve Your Stress.
Can you cure autoimmune disease with diet?
Autoimmune conditions can’t be cured, but they can go into remission. The AIP diet attempts to reduce some of the symptoms of these conditions. SummaryThe AIP diet focuses on avoiding foods that cause inflammation in your body. People with autoimmune conditions may benefit from this diet.
Are eggs bad for autoimmune diseases?
The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) eliminates certain primal foods that can sometimes trigger inflammation in people with autoimmune disease (dairy, eggs, nightshades, nuts and seeds). We have also put together this supporting list of foods that are suitable for an Autoimmune Protocol.
How can I reduce my autoimmune disease?
If you are living with an autoimmune disease, there are things you can do each day to feel better:
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals. Make sure to include fruits and vegetables, whole grains, fat-free or low-fat milk products, and lean sources of protein.
- Get regular physical activity.
- Get enough rest.
- Reduce stress.