- Takayasu arteritis.
- Talipes equinovarus.
- Tamari–Goodman syndrome.
- Tang Hsi Ryu syndrome.
- Tangier disease.
- TAR syndrome.
What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What disease starts with an A?
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer.
- Andersen’s disease.
- Andre syndrome.
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS)
- Anemia. Anemia, Diamond–Blackfan. Anemia, hypoplastic, congenital. Anemia, pernicious. Anemia, sideroblastic. Anemia sideroblastic spinocerebellar ataxia.
What are some cool diseases?
- (CNN) — Mad cow disease, SARS and now swine flu: Some diseases grab the headlines.
- Water allergy.
- Foreign accent syndrome.
- Laughing Death.
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP)
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
What are the 4 types of diseases?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.