- Haemorrhoids (piles) Learn about haemorrhoids symptoms and treatments.
- Hairy cell leukaemia. Learn about hairy cell leukaemia, a rare type of chronic leukaemia.
- Hand, foot and mouth disease. Learn about hand, foot and mouth disease.
- Hay fever.
- Head and neck cancer.
- Head lice and nits.
- Hearing loss.
What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What are the 5 most common diseases?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.
What are some different diseases?
What is BRI
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Allergies & Asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Heart Disease.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Liver Disease.
What is the most common illness?
Colds and influenza (flu) are the most common illnesses among college students.
Flu symptoms are usually more serious than a cold and include:
- fever (100° F),
- more intense pain and fatigue, and.
- more severe, often dry cough.