What are the symptoms of your pancreas not working properly?
- Upper abdominal pain.
- Abdominal pain that radiates to your back.
- Abdominal pain that feels worse after eating.
- Rapid pulse.
- Tenderness when touching the abdomen.
What are the early warning signs of pancreatic cancer?
Signs and Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer
- Jaundice and related symptoms. Jaundice is yellowing of the eyes and skin.
- Belly or back pain. Pain in the abdomen (belly) or back is common in pancreatic cancer.
- Weight loss and poor appetite.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Gallbladder or liver enlargement.
- Blood clots.
What autoimmune conditions cause pancreatitis?
Autoimmune PancreatitisAIP can occur by itself or in association with other autoimmune diseases such as primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC), primary biliary cirrhosis, retroperitoneal fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, sarcoidosis, and Sjögren’s syndrome.
What mimics pancreatic cancer?
Other diagnoses that can mimic pancreatic cancer include other malignancies, benign tumors, chronic pancreatitis and autoimmune pancreatitis. Chronic pancreatitis can cause the abdominal pain, pancreatic dysfunction and strictures seen in pancreatic cancer.