A list of the disorders of the excretory system are mentioned below:
- Uremia. Under this condition, the urea accumulation is comparatively high.
- Renal Failure.
- Renal Calculi or Kidney Stones.
- Nephritis or Bright’s Disease.
- Hypertension due to Renin Secretion.
- Renal Tabular Acidosis.
- Diabetes Insipidus.
Disorders of the urinary system include kidney stones, kidney failure, and urinary tract infections. Kidney dialysis is the process of filtering wastes from the blood using a machine.Common treatments of urinary disorders
Some examples of possible treatments include self-care measures, medications to relieve pain, medications to relax the bladder, antibiotics, devices, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. Common treatments of urinary disorders include: Antibiotics to treat infections.Kidney disease prevention
- watch your weight — being overweight increases your risk of diabetes and high blood pressure, which in turn increase your risk of kidney disease.
- eat healthily — a diet high in fruit and vegetables and low in salt, sugar and fats is best.
- drink plenty of water — avoid sugary drinks (such as soft drinks)
What are the symptoms of excretory system?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- a burning feeling when you urinate,
- frequent or intense urges to urinate, even when you have little urine to pass,
- pain in your back or side below the ribs,
- cloudy, dark, bloody, or foul-smelling urine,
- fever or chills.
What is renal system disease?
Renal system disease, any of the diseases or disorders that affect the human urinary system. They include benign and malignant tumours, infections and inflammations, and obstruction by calculi. Organs of the renal system.
How does uremia affect the excretory system?
Uremia occurs when your kidneys become damaged. The toxins, or bodily waste, that your kidneys normally send out in your urine end up in your bloodstream instead. These toxins are known as creatinine and urea. Uremia is a serious condition and, if untreated, can be life-threatening.
What are some fun facts about the excretory system?
OTHER EXCRETORY ORGANS
- The skin is the largest organ in the body.
- The skin excretes body waste via sweating.
- The lungs are the main organ of the respiratory system.
- The lungs expel waste by taking in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide.
- The lungs also expel water in the form of vapor.