- Sagging Eyelids More Common in Men, Fair-Skinned.
- Salamanders May Hold Clues to Human Scar Healing.
- sarcoptic mange.
- Save Your Skin From the Ravages of Cold Weather.
- Scabies 1 Picture.
- Scabies 2 Picture.
- Scabies 3 Picture.
- scalp and body.
What are the names of skin diseases?
Common childhood skin disorders include:
- diaper rash.
- seborrheic dermatitis.
- fifth disease.
What are the most common skin diseases?
- Acne (Acne vulgaris) Acne, the most common skin disorder in the U.S., can be a source of anxiety for every teen.
- Atopic dermatitis (Eczema) Atopic dermatitis is one of the most common forms of eczema seen in children.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Contact Dermatitis.
- Diaper Rash.
How many different skin diseases are there?
Is your skin itchy, oozing, or breaking out? Moles, psoriasis, hives, and eczema are just a few of the more than 3,000 skin disorders known to dermatology.
What are some rare skin diseases?
- Overview. Millions of Americans live with at least one skin condition.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa. Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory condition that causes lesions to form on parts of the body where skin touches skin.
- Inverse psoriasis.
- Harlequin ichthyosis.
- Morgellons disease.