What are the top 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What are the top 10 worst diseases?
Read on to see the top 10 diseases causing the most deaths worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) .
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Dehydration due to diarrheal diseases.
What is the number 1 cause of death in the world?
Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world’s biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years.
What is the disease that kills the most?
The biggest killer diseases in history
- AIDS – 36 million.
- Cholera – 40 million.
- Influenza – 50 million.
- Plague – 240 million.
- Smallpox – 500 million.
- Tuberculosis – 1 billion.
- Malaria – 50 billion?