List of some diseases that can be terminal
- Cancer: Most cancers can either become terminal or be diagnosed as such including breast cancer and lung cancer.
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome.
- Heart Disease such as Severe Coronary Artery Disease.
- Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever.
What are the 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
What are examples of terminal illnesses?
Examples of some illnesses which can be terminal include:
- advanced cancer.
- dementia (including Alzheimer’s)
- motor neurone disease.
- lung disease.
- neurological diseases like Parkinson’s.
- advanced heart disease.
What are the different kinds of syndromes?
How can I find out more about specific genetic syndromes?
- YourChild: Angelman Syndrome.
- Cri du Chat Syndrome (5 P-)
- YourChild: Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21)
- YourChild: Fragile X Syndrome.
- Klinefelter Syndrome.
- YourChild: Neurofibromatosis.
- YourChild: Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- YourChild: Rett Syndrome.
WHO top 10 most debilitating illnesses?
Debilitating Diseases – 12 Diseases that change millions of lives
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Disease (COPD)
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) RARA is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation in joints and organs throughout the body.
What are the 7 most common chronic diseases?
With statistics that high, it’s important that you know what chronic diseases pose the greatest potential threat to your safety.
- Heart Disease.
- Chronic Lung Disease.
- Kidney Disease.
What is the coolest disease?
- (CNN) — Mad cow disease, SARS and now swine flu: Some diseases grab the headlines.
- Water allergy.
- Foreign accent syndrome.
- Laughing Death.
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP)
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome.