What are the top 10 most common diseases?
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
What are the list of diseases?
What is BRI
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Allergies & Asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Heart Disease.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Liver Disease.
What are symptoms of disease?
General signs and symptoms common to a number of infectious diseases include:
- Muscle aches.
What are the common human diseases?
So, without further ado, here are the five most common infectious diseases.
- Hepatitis B. According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people — that’s more than one-quarter of the world’s population.
- Hepatitis C.