What are the diseases caused by fungi?
Other human diseases caused by fungi include athlete’s foot, ringworm, aspergillosis, histoplasmosis, and coccidioidomycosis.
What are 5 diseases caused by fungi?
Other diseases and health problems caused by fungi
- Aspergillosis. About. Symptoms.
- Blastomycosis. About. Symptoms.
- Candidiasis. Candida infections of the mouth, throat, and esophagus. Vaginal candidiasis.
- Candida auris.
- Coccidioidomycosis. About. Symptoms.
- C. neoformans Infection. About.
- C. gattii Infection.
- Fungal Eye Infections. About.
What fungi cause disease in humans?
Summary. Fungi cause three different types of human illness: poisonings, parasitic infections, and allergies. Many poisonous mushrooms are eaten by mistake because they look like edible mushrooms. Parasitic yeasts cause candidiasis, ringworm, and athlete’s foot.
What common animal diseases are caused by fungi?
Pages in category “Animal fungal diseases”
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
- Athlete’s foot.