What are the common diseases of digestive system?
Here are six of the most common gastrointestinal problems — and what can be done about them.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Heartburn happens, but if it occurs regularly, you may need to be evaluated for GERD.
- Chronic Diarrhea.
- Chronic Constipation.
What are the symptoms of a bad digestive system?
Here are seven of the most common signs:
- Upset stomach. Stomach disturbances like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and heartburn can all be signs of an unhealthy gut.
- A high-sugar diet.
- Unintentional weight changes.
- Sleep disturbances or constant fatigue.
- Skin irritation.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Food intolerances.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders?
The Most Common Signs & Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Bloating & Excess Gas. Bloating could be a sign of several GI disorders, like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), or food intolerance such as Celiac disease.
- Nausea & Vomiting.
- Abdominal Pain.
What are the 5 diseases of the digestive system?
If you suspect you could have one of these issues, don’t delay in speaking with your doctor.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
What is the most common digestive disorder?
Common digestive disorders include gastroesophageal reflux disease, cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance and hiatal hernia. The most common symptoms of digestive disorders include bleeding, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, pain, nausea and vomiting.