Let’s take a look at seven terrifying diseases that are caused by bacteria.
- Necrotizing fasciitis (flesh-eating disease)
- Staph infection.
What are the 5 diseases caused by bacteria?
- Infectious disease.
What are 10 diseases caused by bacteria?
- strep throat.
- bacterial urinary tract infections (UTIs), often caused by coliform bacteria.
- bacterial food poisoning, often caused by E. coli, Salmonella, or Shigella.
- bacterial cellulitis, such as due to Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- bacterial vaginosis.
Which disease are caused by bacteria?
Pathogenic bacteria contribute to other globally important diseases, such as pneumonia, which can be caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus and Pseudomonas, and foodborne illnesses, which can be caused by bacteria such as Shigella, Campylobacter, and Salmonella.
What is the rarest infection?
From affecting around 100 people to just one person, these are among the rarest diseases in the world.
- RPI deficiency.
- Fields Condition.
- Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria.