How do you treat autoimmune disease naturally?
How to Treat Autoimmune Disease Holistically
- Identify and Eliminate Potential Toxins. Toxins are often a culprit in systemic inflammation.
- Identify & Heal Underlying Infections.
- Look for Hidden Allergens or Sensitivities.
- Heal a Leaky Gut.
- Reduce Stress.
- Improve Your Immunity.
What herbs is good for autoimmune diseases?
These herbs include: Hops, Artemisia, Sarsaparilla, Reishi Mushroom, Ashwagandha, Nettle, Rehmannia, and Chinese Skullcap (Scute).
What supplements are good for autoimmune disease?
In that spirit, these are the top nutrients and corresponding food medicines I recommend for people struggling with autoimmune conditions:
- Vitamin A for immune system calming.
- Vitamin D for better immunological function and lower inflammation.
- Vitamin K2 for brain and spinal cord healing.
- Iron to replenish deficits.
Can autoimmune diseases go away?
Although most autoimmune diseases don’t go away, you can treat your symptoms and learn to manage your disease, so you can enjoy life! Women with autoimmune diseases lead full, active lives.