What is the most expensive disease in America?
American Diabetes Association Report: Diabetes is the Most Expensive Chronic Disease in America.
What is the most expensive disease?
The Most Expensive Diseases and Health Conditions to Treat
- Kidney disease.
- Hepatitis C.
- High blood pressure. The cost of high blood pressure treatment costs the nation about $46 billion each year.
- Hemophilia. Patients who experience complications can face costs as much as $1 million per year.
What are the top 5 chronic diseases in the United States?
More than two thirds of all deaths are caused by one or more of these five chronic diseases: heart disease, cancer, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and diabetes.
What are the top 3 chronic diseases?
Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis.