What are the disease of female reproductive system?
Summaries for Female Reproductive System DiseaseMalaCards based summary : Female Reproductive System Disease, also known as female reproductive system disorder, is related to endometriosis and uterine anomalies, and has symptoms including menometrorrhagia, mastodynia and breast engorgement.
What are the common signs and symptoms of reproductive system disorders?
Symptoms of female reproductive and hormonal health problems include:
- Bleeding or spotting between periods.
- Itching, burning, or irritation (including bumps, blisters, or sores) of the vagina or genital area.
- Pain or discomfort during sex.
- Excessively heavy bleeding or severe pain with periods.
- Severe pelvic/abdominal pain.
What are reproductive disorders?
Reproductive disorders are diseases involving the reproductive system, including reproductive tract infections, congenital abnormalities, cancers of the reproductive system and sexual dysfunction.