Conditions beginning with the letter S
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Atypical Pneumonia)
- Scabies (Mite Infestation, Body Lice)
- Schizophrenia (Psychosis, Psychotic Disorders)
- Scleroderma (Systemic Sclerosis, Morphea)
- Scoliosis (Spine Curvature, Spinal Curvature)
What are the names of diseases?
What is BRI
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Allergies & Asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Heart Disease.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Liver Disease.
What are diseases that start with A?
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer.
- Andersen’s disease.
- Andre syndrome.
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS)
- Anemia. Anemia, Diamond–Blackfan. Anemia, hypoplastic, congenital. Anemia, pernicious. Anemia, sideroblastic. Anemia sideroblastic spinocerebellar ataxia.
What disease starts with Z?
- Zadik–Barak–Levin syndrome.
- ZAP70 deficiency.
- Zamzam–Sheriff–Phillips syndrome.
- Zechi-Ceide syndrome.
- Zellweger syndrome.
- Zenker’s diverticulum.
- Zieve’s syndrome.
- Zika Virus.
What are some names of Blood infections?
The most common type of blood infection is known as sepsis, “a serious complication of septicemia. Sepsis is when inflammation throughout the body occurs.
Sepsis and Other Blood Infections
- Dengue Fever.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis A, B, and C.
What are the six diseases?
Childhood mortality: six killer diseases and how to stop them
- Pneumonia. Pneumonia, usually caused by a bacterial infection, is a disease in which the air sacs in the lungs become inflamed and fill up with fluid.
- Diarrhoea. Diarrhoea is caused by an infection in the intestinal track.
What are the 4 types of infections?
Treatment will depend on the cause of the infection. This article will focus on the most common and deadly types of infection: bacterial, viral, fungal, and prion.
- bubonic plague.
How many different illnesses are there?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.
What is the most dangerous disease in the world?
The deadliest disease in the world is coronary artery disease (CAD). Also called ischemic heart disease, CAD occurs when the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart become narrowed.
Is virus a disease?
Viral diseases are extremely widespread infections caused by viruses, a type of microorganism. There are many types of viruses that cause a wide variety of viral diseases. The most common type of viral disease is the common cold, which is caused by a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract (nose and throat).