What are the 5 diseases of the digestive system?
If you suspect you could have one of these issues, don’t delay in speaking with your doctor.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
What are the common diseases of digestive system?
Here are six of the most common gastrointestinal problems — and what can be done about them.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Heartburn happens, but if it occurs regularly, you may need to be evaluated for GERD.
- Chronic Diarrhea.
- Chronic Constipation.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders?
The Most Common Signs & Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Bloating & Excess Gas. Bloating could be a sign of several GI disorders, like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), or food intolerance such as Celiac disease.
- Nausea & Vomiting.
- Abdominal Pain.
What are some stomach diseases?
- Stomach diseases include gastritis, gastroparesis, Crohn’s disease and various cancers.
- The stomach is an important organ in the body.
- Examples including the name gastropathy include portal hypertensive gastropathy and Ménétrier’s disease, also known as “hyperplastic hypersecretory gastropathy”.